- You should be reading daily (reading book and books from Bug club)
- Practising reading and writing your common exception words.
- Keep a diary of what activities you do each day in your reading diary.
- Practise your timetables - Times tables Rockstars
Don't forget - Complete homework set from homework books every week.
What else can I do at home?
- Write a review of the most recent book you have read. Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend it? Explain why.
- Keep a diary of what you have been doing at home and think about what skills you can use in your writing (e.g. brackets, relative clauses, fronted adverbials, joined handwritng).
- Do some extra research around our History and Geography topics. Can you answer any of the key questions. You could but together a mini project.